Stir fry zucchini/ courgettes
When you or your kids are wanting to eat something but you are keen to stick to something healthy and delicious, this snack is a real hero at that time. I personally find courgettes really bland. they taste different every time you cook them with different recipe. However, the taste amazing when you stir fry them and use them in your stir fry vegetables, pasta or salad of your choice. They can be roasted in oven as well along with other vegetables but stir frying is a quickest way to make a snack.
Prep time : 1 min ( few seconds if you have a vegetable dicer)
cook time :1.5 min
serves: 1 toddlers
1/2 zucchini / courgette chopped
1 pinch of salt
1/2 tsp of olive oil (or butter)
I pinch of dry mango powder/ Chaat masala (optional)
dry herb (I used parsley)
- Take a flat bottom pan. Put on medium heat. Add oil.
- Once oil is warm , add chopped courgette.
- stir them nicely so that all pieces are coated in oil
- sprinkle salt and stir them gently.
- now on medium-high heat let them cook till desired browning is done. please keep stirring gently to avoid the burning.
- Once brown spot are appeared , sprinkle some dry mango powder or chat masala and serve. decorate it with dry herb of your choice.
P.S: Do not over cook them to be tasted soggy.
This is also a great recipe for lunch box and a finger food for toddlers. Please try this and share your feedback. Happy Cooking !!!