Stir Fry Asparagus
Stir fry Asparagus is a yummy quick and healthy snack for everyone. Asparagus is full of nutrients such as fibre, folate, vitamin A, C and K. and this makes it a super healthy vegetable. It is a great finger food for toddlers/ babies and of course all age group.
Stir fry asparagus can be eaten as a salad, finger food and a side dish.
Prep time: 1 min
cook time: 2 min
serves: 1 person (2 toddlers)
1 pinch of garlic powder (fresh minced can be used)
1/2 tsp of olive oil (or vegetable of your choice)
1 pinch of salt ( or as per your taste)
1/4 tsp of Chaat masala / dry mango powder (optional)
sesame seeds for garnish
- Wash asparagus sticks. Shake them gently to drain excess water.
- Take a flat bottom pan. add oil.
- when the oil is warm. line up them in pan. Please do not overlap them. If pan is not wide enough to accommodate whole asparagus, cut the asparagus into two halves or even shorter. But whole asparaugus stick on plate looks beautiful.
- stir the sticks gently to get them coated in oil. sprinkle salt and garlic powder. Stir once and cover the lid on medium/low heat for 1 and half minutes. give a stir once in between.
- Now uncover it give them a gentle stir and sprinkle chat masala powder and sesame seeds.
- Serve as a snack or side dish. It can also be put in lunch box.
Try this yummy snack and share your feedback with me. Happy Cooking!!!